Before I forget, this was supposed to be a post on Tuesday, but whatever. Finished the Daylight War. I’m swinging back and forth on whether I like this series or not, but the fact I keep reading it must mean something Rojer is really good as a POV. I’m iffy on Renna. Leesha needs a slappin’. Jadir, and his wife, I’m bleh on (though Krasians are total fetish fuel if you know what I mean. The pillaging, slaving, and raping, not so much.)
I’m feeling like Dragons, so I’m either gonna read A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir of Lady Trent by Marie Brennan, or His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik.
EDIT: Apparently I forgot to make a post when I finished Knife Sworn last week, sorry! I would have sworn I did though. I’m going through my archive right now, maybe I didn’t tag it.
Edit Edit: AHA! I did make a post, and have properly tagged it!
- Throne of the Crescent Moon; Saladin Ahmed
- The Spirit Thief; Rachel Aaron
- The Spirit Rebellion; Rachel Aaron
- The Spirit Eater; Rachel Aaron
- Promise of Blood; Brian McClellan
- The Spirit War; Rachel Aaron
- Spirits End; Rachel Aaron
- The Dwarves; Markus Heitz
- Broken Blade; Kelly McCullough
- A Dance of Cloaks; David Dalglish
- Crewel Lye; Piers Anthony
- Path of Anger; Antoine Rouaud
- Miserere: An Autumn Tale; Teresa Frohock
- The Eye of the World; Robert Jordan
- Of Dice and Men: The Story of Dungeons & Dragons and The People Who Play It; David M. Ewalt
- Stormcaller; Tom Lloyd
- Knife Sworn; Mazarkis Williams
- The Daylight War; Peter V. Brett