The Broken Tower ended so perfectly! I loved it! I love everyone in this. I love Mesema, I love Sarmin. Fuuuuuck so good!
I look forward eagerly to whatever Williams will put out next. Then I can devour it. I started The Tearling Queen by Erika Johansen today.
- Throne of the Crescent Moon; Saladin Ahmed
- The Spirit Thief; Rachel Aaron
- The Spirit Rebellion; Rachel Aaron
- The Spirit Eater; Rachel Aaron
- Promise of Blood; Brian McClellan
- The Spirit War; Rachel Aaron
- Spirits End; Rachel Aaron
- The Dwarves; Markus Heitz
- Broken Blade; Kelly McCullough
- A Dance of Cloaks; David Dalglish
- Crewel Lye; Piers Anthony
- Path of Anger; Antoine Rouaud
- Miserere: An Autumn Tale; Teresa Frohock
- The Eye of the World; Robert Jordan
- Of Dice and Men: The Story of Dungeons & Dragons and The People Who Play It; David M. Ewalt
- Stormcaller; Tom Lloyd
- Knife Sworn; Mazarkis Williams
- The Daylight War; Peter V Brett
- A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent; Marie Brennan
- Blood Song; Anthony Ryan
- Dance of Blades; David Dalglish
- Gallow: The Crimson Shield; Nathan Hawke
- Heartwood; Freya Robertson
- Blood’s Pride; Evie Manieri
- Dragon’s Gold; Piers Anthony, Robert E. Margroff
- The Lies of Locke Lamora; Scott Lynch
- Dying of the Light; George R. R. Martin
- The Black Prism; Brent Weeks
- The Blinding Knife; Brent Weeks
- Ender’s Game; Orson Scott Card
- The Prince of Fools; Mark Lawrence
- The Palace Job; Patrick Weekes
- Imager; L.E. Modesitt Jr.
- The Broken Eye; Brent Weeks
- The Tropic of Serpents: A Memoir by Lady Trent; Marie Brennan
- Going Postal; Terry Pratchett
- Mage’s Blood; David Hair
- Fevre Dream; George R.R. Martin
- Let The Right One In; John Ajvide Lindqvist
- The Tower Broken; Mazarkis Williams
now that im in the space mood i’d like to remind each and every one of you that NASA drew a dick on mars. we drew a dick on another planet. that is mankind’s legacy.
THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE SURFACE OF MARS. PLEASE NEVER FORGET THIS.
Somewhere in the notes is someone writing a theses on how this oppressive.